We are looking in a short notice for a medior/senior hands-on/pragmatic behavioral Change Managers with 5-10 years of experience to guide IT and process implementations for a big multinational in the high-tech industry. It's an interim role for 36-40 hours a week for a longer period.
The behavioral Change Consultant demonstrates best-in-class Change Management skills to ensure a smooth implementation within a complex and technical discrete industry environment. Focus on Change and Communication Strategy & Execution around large scale programs, mainly global focus.
Operating on operational, tactical and strategic levels, working within a multi-disciplinary team, and having a hands-on mentality. The consultant interfaces with stakeholders in the Business line, with related supporting departments and within the projects. The Change Consultant guides, coaches and facilitates the target groups, the stakeholders, the project teams and leadership through the implementation and embedding of new systems with related processes and ways of working. Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate Change Management risks. You can practicing your Change Management experience to the fullest!
Deliverables: develop and implement the change/transition management plan, including stakeholder engagement, impact assessments, employee communications incl communication material, manager and employee training, employee activation, business readiness, and adoption.
Are you challenged? Than we are probably looking for you!
Context of the position
The Change Manager will be part of the program and/or project team and therefore reports to the Program or Project Manager. The Change Manager also works together with the Change Management Competence Lead to align change management approach, challenges & progress.
- At least 5-10 years of work experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in specific Change Management roles;
- Knowledge of Change Management theories & practices;
- Experience in working in a technical industrial environment;
- Coaching experience;
- Pragmatic and hands on;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization;
- Organizational sensitivity, acts effectively in political environments and with multiple stakeholder agenda’s;
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must;
- Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression);
- Proactive and creative;
- Enthusiasm, drive, and persistence;
- Able to inspire, convince, and motivate people.
The rate is between € 75,- and € 82,- depending on experience and seniority.
The contract will be for a longer period with a maximum of two years on interim basis.
Interested? Please sent your English resume in Word format provided with your personal motivation.
It will be appreciated if you put forward this vacancy within your own network!!!Solliciteren