We are looking at short notice for mid-level/senior hands-on/pragmatic behavioural Change Managers with 5-15 years of experience to guide IT and process implementations for a large multinational in the high-tech industry. This is an interim role for 32-40 hours a week over a longer period.
For our customer, a large multinational, we're looking for experienced Change managers.
Are you challenged?
- by an implementation program in a complex and technical discrete industry environment
- by rolling out and embedding a program, including the desired behavioral change
- by being responsible for guiding, designing, managing and executing the change implementation
- by engaging and managing stakeholders
- by operating on operational, tactical and strategic levels
- by working within a multi-disciplinary team
- by practicing your Change management experience to the fullest?
Then we are probably looking for you!
Position in the Program
The Change Manager reports to the Program Manager, and will be part of the program’s Business Change and Communication team.
The Change Manager also works together with the Change Management Competence Lead to align change management approach, challenges and progress
The Change Manager:
• Aligns and agrees activities with the Program Manager and line HR responsible manager
• Designs, coordinates and executes the program’s Change & Communication strategy & plan
• Coordinate and executes communication activities and reviews and delivers the required communication materials
• Pro-actively leverages and maintains a change agent network
• Enables, supports, and challenges the program team (and subsequent project teams) in their roles by e.g. coaching, attendance of meetings, example and providing tools.
• Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate Change Management risks
• Acts as ‘sparring partner’ for the program manager and HR responsible manager
• Is fully at ease in working with senior and middle management, but also in working with operational departments
• Has a hands-on mentality
- at least 5-15 years of work experience
- at least 5 years’ experience in specific Change Management roles
- knowledge of the most common Change Management theories & practices
- experience in working on projects in a technical industrial environment (manufacturing)
- proven coaching experience
- pragmatic and hands on mindset
- ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- sensitive to political environments and multiple stakeholder agenda’s
- good knowledge of both Dutch and English language
- strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression)
- creative and proactive
- drive, enthusiasm and persistence
- able to convince, inspire and motivate people
This is a fulltime position for 32-40 hours a week.
The contract will be for a longer period with a maximum of two years on interim basis.
Interested? Please use the online application form and sent your resume in English in Word format.
It will be appreciated if you can put this vacancy forward within your own network!Solliciteren